2021-22 Agenda Packets
To request additional packets or for general questions, please contact Sandra Segura, Executive Secretary 503-792-3803 ext. 5030
Some agenda packets from previous years are available here and others upon request.
2020-2021 DISTRICT GOALS:
- Develop and adopt a districtwide equity lens tool to be used in all areas of work throughout the district in order to support all students achieving to their highest academic potential.
- Prioritize addressing social and emotional learning and mental health supports for students and staff to foster educational environments where students are surrounded by well-trained staff resulting in students being prepared to learn. Staff will be equipped with the necessary supports and trainings to create this environment.
- Facilitate long-term planning for the district that is responsive to community growth and student learning needs.
2018-2019 District Goals
(Goals are reviewed by the School Board annually.)
2021-22 Regular Meeting Dates
- Thursday, July 15 at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 19 at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 16 at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 21 at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 30 at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 16 at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 20 at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 17 at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 17 at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 21 at 6:00 p.m.
- Budget Committee meets at 6:00 with Regular Session right after
- Thursday, May 19 at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 16 at 6:00 p.m.
2021-22 School Board Work Sessions
- Thursday, August 5
- Thursday, October 7
- Thursday, December 9
- Thursday, January 11
- Thursday, February 3
- Thursday, April 7
All meetings will be held either via Zoom video conference or in the School District Conference Center located next to the District Office at 250-B 1st Street in Gervais, Oregon. Please contact the Board Secretary for more information.
- Select & evaluate the Superintendent for the District.
- Oversee & approve the budget.
- Monitor student progress reports.
- Balance the input from students, staff, and community with the requirements of the state, and budget restraints before making decisions for the school district.
- Make decisions in the best interest of the district as a whole – not parts of the district.
- Adopt district policies.
- Set program & curriculum guidelines and boundaries for the administrative staff.