2020-21 Agenda Packets
To request additional packets or for general questions, please contact Sandra Segura, Executive Secretary 503-792-3803 ext. 5030
Some agenda packets from previous years are available here and others upon request.
2020-2021 DISTRICT GOALS:
- Develop and adopt a districtwide equity lens tool to be used in all areas of work throughout the district in order to support all students achieving to their highest academic potential.
- Prioritize addressing social and emotional learning and mental health supports for students and staff to foster educational environments where students are surrounded by well-trained staff resulting in students being prepared to learn. Staff will be equipped with the necessary supports and trainings to create this environment.
- Facilitate long-term planning for the district that is responsive to community growth and student learning needs.
2018-2019 District Goals
(Goals are reviewed by the School Board annually.)
2020-21 Regular Meeting Dates
- Thursday, July 16
- Thursday, August 20
- Thursday, September 17
- Thursday, October 15
- Thursday, November 19
- Thursday, December 17
- Thursday, January 21
- Thursday, February 18
- Thursday, March 18
- Thursday, April 15
- Thursday, May 20
- Thursday, June 17
- Select & evaluate the Superintendent for the District.
- Oversee & approve the budget.
- Monitor student progress reports.
- Balance the input from students, staff, and community with the requirements of the state, and budget restraints before making decisions for the school district.
- Make decisions in the best interest of the district as a whole – not parts of the district.
- Adopt district policies.
- Set program & curriculum guidelines and boundaries for the administrative staff.
Henry Bustamante, Vice Chair – term ends June, 2021
Maria Caballero – term ends June, 2023
Ana Contreras – term ends June, 2021
Lorraine Martin, Board Chair – term ends June, 2023
Debbie Sullivan – term ends June, 2021