340 First St. Bldg. B
Gervais, OR 97026
Contact: Maricruz Camacho
Phone: (503) 792-3803 x1022
FAX: (503) 792-3810
Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Office closed 12:30-1:30pm
Is your student new to the Gervais School District?
IF your answer is “YES”, please fill out and electronically submit the registration forms below:
- ENG-2021-2022 Student Reg-Fillable
- ENG-Dental Form-Fillable
- ENG-Health & HIPPA-Fillable
- ENG-KINDER Transportation Release Form-Fillable
- ENG-Language Use Survey Form- Fillable
- ENG-Residency Questionnaire-Fillable
SI su respuesta es “SI”, rellene y envíe electrónicamente los formularios de registro abajo:
- SPA-2021-2022 Incrip de Estud-Rellenable
- SPA-Cuestionario de Residencia-Rellenable
- SPA-Encuesta de uso del Idioma-Rellenable
- SPA-Forma de Salud y HIPPA-Rellenable
- SPA-Formulario de Transporte para KINDER-Rellenable
- SPA-Formulario Dental-Rellenable
If you need or prefer a paper copy of the registration packet, please call the Gervais Welcome Center at 503-792-3803 ext. 1022.
Once your registration packet is received you will be contacted by the Welcome Center for an appointment.
To register for kindergarten, your student must be 5 years of age on or before September 1 of the year entering school.
Is your student or are you a student returning after an absence of 10 consecutive days or more?
IF your answer is “YES”, please call the Gervais Welcome Center at 503-792-3803 ext. 1022. For a re-entry appointment.
You will need for both new student and reentry appointments:
- Proof of residency in district – utility bill, rental receipt/agreement, piece of mail with name and physical address of adult, etc.
- Proof of date of birth – Birth certificate, hospital certificate, passport, (we cannot use Social Security Card)
- Immunization record
The Welcome Center provides families a variety of school and community services including:
- School registration & enrollment for all schools K-12
- Preschool registration
- Information regarding Special Programs: Migrant, English Language Learner, Homelessness, Pregnant and Parenting Teens, and other special programs
- Parent involvement and parent education programs
- Community resources such as health care and social services
For any questions about registration or services and resources please contact the Welcome Center at email email@example.com or 503-792-3803 extension 1022.
Para cualquier pregunta sobre inscripciones o los servicios y recursos, póngase en contacto con el Centro de Bienvenida por correo electrónico Maricruz_camacho@gervais.k12.or.us o 503-792-3803 extensión 1022.
- Resident students who move out of the Gervais School District may continue to attend school where they are presently enrolled by visiting their new resident district and filing inter-district transfer paperwork.
- Non-resident students who would like to attend Gervais School District should contact their resident district office for their resident requirements.
- Gervais resident students who would like to attend school in another district must be released from the Gervais School District. They may do so by completing a District Transfer Form and submitting to the Gervais School District Office located at 290 First Street Bldg. A. The Transfer Form can also be faxed to: 503-792-3809 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submitted requests can take up to 2 weeks to process.
- The receiving school district will be in contact with the person making the request regarding approval/denial into their district.