Sam Brown Academy uses an online program through Odysseyware. Students can access their classes here. They have a full selection of courses necessary for graduation. Minimum passing scores are 70 percent.
- The course is opened for a student and they take a pre-test;
- From the pretest, required submissions are assigned by the teacher;
- Each student works with an assigned mentor teacher;
- However, the teacher that is endorsed in the course the student is working in will correct and comment on the work;
- When student are ready for a midterm or final exam, they work with the teacher to set that up. (It is preferable that the student test on site but if they are distance learners, we can set that up as well.)