2017-18 Agenda Packets
- July 5, 2017 Special Session: Meeting Notice, Packet
- July 27, 2017 (Rescheduled): Meeting Notice, Packet
- August 2, 2017 Executive & Special Session: Meeting Notice, Packet
- August 24, 2017 (rescheduled from Aug. 17) Regular Session: Meeting Notice, Packet
To request additional packets or for general questions, please contact Sandra Segura, Executive Secretary 503-792-3803 ext. 5030
Agenda packets from previous years are available upon request.
2015 – 2016 DISTRICT GOALS:
Last year, a representative team of staff, administrators and parents continued the process of developing a Strategic Plan for our District. This year we will strive to implement the components of this District blueprint moving forward. The Strategic Plan will be a living document to guide our district and schools and will help us formulate mission, vision, goals, and benchmarks for measuring our success for our students for the next three to five years. Together we will reserve the flexibility to adapt and change it to fit our District’s needs.
(Goals are reviewed by the School Board annually.)
2017-18 Regular Meeting Dates
- Thursday, July 20 at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 17 at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 21 at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 19 at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 16 at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 21 at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 18 at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 15 at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 15 at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 19 at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 17 at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 21 at 6:00 p.m.
- Select & evaluate the Superintendent for the District.
- Oversee & approve the budget.
- Monitor student progress reports.
- Balance the input from students, staff, and community with the requirements of the state, and budget restraints before making decisions for the school district.
- Make decisions in the best interest of the district as a whole – not parts of the district.
- Adopt district policies.
- Set program & curriculum guidelines and boundaries for the administrative staff.