2012-13 Agenda Packets
Agenda packets from previous years are available upon request.
To request additional packets or for general questions, please contact Jami Hammer, Executive Secretary 503-792-3803 ext. 2221
2007 - 2012 DISTRICT GOAL #1:
All students will meet or exceed the statewide benchmark in reading, writing and math.
2007 - 2012 DISTRICT GOAL#2:
The number of students taking the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) and the American College Test (ACT) increases and that the scores correlate with the State average.
2007 - 2012 DISTRICT GOAL #3:
Improvements to facilities will continue to take place.
(Last reviewed on 9/15/11. Goals are reviewed by the School Board annually.)
2011-12 Meeting Dates
- Thursday, August 18
- Thursday, September 15
- Thursday, October 20
- Thursday, November 17
- Thursday, December 15
- Thursday, January 19
- Thursday, February 16
- Work Session March 1
- Thursday, March 15
- Thursday, April 19
- Thursday, May 17
- Thursday, June 21
All meetings are scheduled for 5:30 p.m. and unless posted otherwise, will be held in the School District Conference Center located next to the District Office in Gervais, Oregon.┬á Please contact the Board Secretary┬áfor more information.
- Jose Ayala- Term Ends June 2015
- Maria Caballero - Term Ends June 2013 (Vice-Chair)
- Brent LaFollette - Term Ends June 2013
- Molly McCargar - Term Ends June 2013
- Steve Rush - Term Ends June 2015 (Chair)
- Select & evaluate the Superintendent for the District.
- Oversee & approve the budget.
- Monitor student progress reports.
- Balance the input from students, staff, and community with the requirements of the state, and budget restraints before making decisions for the school district.
- Make decisions in the best interest of the district as a whole - not parts of the district.
- Adopt district policies.
- Set program & curriculum guidelines and boundaries for the administrative staff.